C35300 High Leaded Brass
Diversified Bronze has C35300 high leaded brass available for your manufacturing needs. A wrought alloy, this particular brass has very good machinability and moderate strength. It does well in cold-work situations and in situations without annealing.
C35300 is used as builders' hardware and in the consumer, industrial, and plumbing industries. Some common applications include:
- C35300 High Leaded Brass Bicycle Spoke Nipples
- C35300 High Leaded Brass Clock & Lock Parts
- C35300 High Leaded Brass Hose Fittings
- C35300 High Leaded Brass Plumbing Valve Components
- C35300 High Leaded Brass Watch
Diversified Bronze has solid and cored bronze bars in 144" lengths. Other lengths and non-standard sizes are available.
C35300 is made up of 62% copper, 36.2% zinc, and 1.8% iron. The best welding techniques include:
C35300 High Leaded Brass Properties
Rockwell B Hardness
Thermal expansion coefficient (@20-300°C/68-572°F)
Thermal conductivity (@20.0°C/68°F)
798 BTU in/hr.ft².°F